Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 01/06/10


Thanks to my soon to be seven year old son for this picture. This was my first trip to RiteAid in a while. I did not even have a 5 off anything coupon. I did not go to my fav store as yet either. On sale are the Stayfree pads for
"buy 1 get 1 free" I used that with the Stayfree buy one get one free coupon in this weeks insert to make both bags of pads free.

This deal is a must have folks. If you miss this one you will be very upset at yourself so hurry into the store. Most Rite aids only restock once every 2 weeks. You can also get a raincheck if they are out of a certain kind.

There is also a "Game of life" promotion going on, where you get a game board from the store and pieces for buying certain items. check your sales ad for more details.

Happy Shopping
CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment