Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1-6-10 Walgreen's Trip



I had 3 - $5rr that I wanted to use and get some more cookies before the week goes out. I hope to have a HUGE stockpile of these by Saturday night. I am also running low on dishwasher tabs so this is a great week for me.
I bought
1. Finish Gelpac at 3.49 - 2.50 coupon = .99
1. Quaker oatmeal 1.99 with in ad coupon
2. Chips Ahoy cookies 1.98
2. Twin pocket portfolios with prongs .19 each - not pictured

Total was 5.34 (plus tax) minus the 5rr
I got back $3rr (2 + 1) to use next time

I plan on going back to use (2) $1rr to buy 2 cookies and a portfolio to get more free cookies and $2rr back.

Now I wish the light company would get with the program and start accepting Register Rewards as payment lol :-)

Happy Shopping
CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment