Friday, January 29, 2010

How much did I spend?

I made a trip to Kroger today and as you can see I had a great time. I did this at 2 different stores since one ran out of the Rotel tomatoes. At the first store my cart was so heavy the cart started crying. I went into the self checkout lane so that I would not hold up the regular lanes. Well after a very longtime scanning my items and helping the attendent scan my coupons ( I gave them to her 1 at a time to ensure all got scanned) I was ready to pay my balance, swiped my card and the machine said "Attendant has been notified to assist you". The end result was thatI scanned so much and used so muchcoupons that I broke the machine, she had to get a override from the manager and after 4 tries it took the payment and then went out of service.

I must say that Kroger has done a great job of having these items in stock. I was able to get most of what I wanted with no issues, even with the number of couponers that live in my neck of the woods. I wish all of our local stores were this well stocked but unfortunatly they are not.

I would like for you all to guess the total out of pocket cost of all these items, lets see who gets the closest.

Tip: Don't forget to get a raincheck if an item is out of stock when you are at the store.

Thank God for coupons and doubling.
Tamra

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!!
    Good job. I like the new name change.
    Keep up the good work.~Nardra

    ReplyDelete