Sunday, January 31, 2010

Coupon Challenge #1 - Join SwagBucks For Free Prizes

Coupon Challenge #1

Who does not like free stuff? Especialy when you can earn it by doing something you do everyday. The Coupon Challenge is somthing new that I will be starting and I hope you enjoy them. I will try to bring you offers and articles that you can read or do really quickly. We all have busy lives and not much time to spare so sometimes quicker is better.

 Here is a site that I have been using for month or two swagbucks. You earn points for searching the web just as if you would using other search engines. I am a big fan of points so I am enjoyig this service. You can redeem your points for giftcards and a bunch of other prizes. This is really easy to sign up and you get 3 points to get started.

Step 1. Click here to register  or click on the button in the top right of the blog - Yes do it now :-)
Step 2 Download the tool bar for easy swagging

Leave me a comment after you sign up. Lets see who has swagger like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment