Friday, January 1, 2010

Jan 01, 2010 Walgreens Awesome Deals



There are a few deals going on in this picture and I am very excited about them. I will list them for you all. I went into Walgreens today to kill some time while I wait to meet with someone and also to get a box of perm, yes the one in the picture $5.99 no coupons just had a 5.00 & a $2 register reward from the bayer monitor & Cheerios deal. I hate buying something and not getting back a RR so when I know this will happen as it would here if I just bought the perm, so I started looking around the store for something to buy that would be inexpensive and give me back some RR.

As I passed the lotion section of the store I noticed a orange sticker(which means clearance) next to a bottle of Jergens lotion and a red tag stating that I would get $5RR for buying 2 Jergens items. The price on the 16.8oz "Soothing Aloe Relief" was 3.59 so I bought the 2 pictured for 7.18-7.00rr paid .18 plus tax then I bought the perm :-)

Here is the breakdown for the other items

1.Sara Lee Honey Wheat Bread found at a different store for $1.00 each
2. Jergens 12.5 fl.oz lotion 4.29 each buy 2 and use a $3.00 off 2 coupon found in the 12/06 SS insert. Total $8.58 -3.00 = $5.58 and get back 5.00RR. If you have rr you can use them with this deal to make it even better.
3. The Banana Boat sunscreen were on clearance for $2.12 and $2.74, there was a $2.00 off coupon on a few of the bottles in the store so really cheap sunscreen for this summer.
4. The L'Oreal items were $1.29 each and we found $1.00 off ANY L'Oreal coupons at the cosmetics counter.

I bought a few packs of bubble gum to help out the cashiers. They need to sell a certain amount so when I can I buy what is usually on special at their counter. The Jergens seem to be a monthly RR deal, I will check it out on Sunday and update the post.

Happy shopping all
CQTamra



No comments:

Post a Comment