Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Free Stayfree Pads From Riteaid 6-28-09

Ok .. so I got up and out extra early on Sunday morning to make sure I got this deal. We have some serious coupon queens in our area and we are teaching more each month so I have to get the first worm. lol :)

I usually get the local covington paper on Friday and they have a sample of some of the coupons that will be in the AJC that Sunday, I saw that the Stayfree was going to be buy one get one free(BOGO) at Riteaid and a buy one get one free coupon was in the Smartsource insert for the week. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was, FREE pads. I could stock up my house, my moms house for a year and donate some as well.

I ended up with 25 packs of Stayfree, 6 double stacks of sunday paper and came out of pocket less than $4.00. I did 3 transactions because I have 3 - $5 off $25 coupons that were printed from Coupons.com. I think they have a new one up now so please check the expiration date before you print a bunch.

Here is a sample of one of the transaction.

10 bags of stayfree 39.90
2 dbl stacks AJC 5.00
1 local paper .50
Total 45.40

Used
Rite aid sale discount -19.95
(1) $5 off $25 coupon -5.00
(5) Bogo coupons -19.95

Grand Total .50 plus tax (most times it is charget on retail amount before coupons)

To make this deal even better there is a Riteaid rebate $25.00 back on buying $50 worth of Johnsons & Johnsons products. Please copy and paste this link for a shopping senerio to get the rebate.
http://www.forthemommas.com/deals-and-steals/rite-aid-3000-money-maker-update

The stores usually restock on Wednesday so if your store does not have any get a raincheck and also go back after they restock.

As always Happy Shopping
CQTamra





Add Video

No comments:

Post a Comment