Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6/15/09 Walgreens Trip and my growing snack collection


I had a 8:30am Dental appointment this morning but when I got there the dentist was not in the office as yet. I waiited for about an hour and organized my coupons while I waited. When I was finished the dentist was still not in the office as yet so I went shopping and told them to call me when she got there and they were read for me. Thank goodness there was a Walgreens across the street :)
I got a few of the same deals from yesterday, the cakesters and I had 1 St. Ives coupon left which I used. I also got 2 more Hefty freezer bags but they did not make it into the picture.

Total out of pocket for all items was $3.76 after coupons and rr and got back $12rr



As you can see I am addicted to Walgreens this week, Our oldest son is going away to camp this weekend for a week and these will make a great care package for him and his cabin mates, plus I will still have 2 kids home with me.

This is between Walgreens and Publix. I had 17 chex/cheerios snack mixes and 12 cakesters. I did give a few away so far so this is what I have left. I did get a raincheck from Publix for 4 more cheerios mix since they were out when I went there on my last trip Monday evening.


Leave any comments or questions. Happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment