Monday, June 15, 2009

06/14/09 Walgreens Trips

Hi all,

I did get an early start to the day on Sunday because I wanted to get done and home by noon. If allowed I will spend the whole day shopping :)

There are only a few items that I wanted to get this week but had tons of coupons for them so I will be well stocked for a good while.

Here is trip #1

I got a lot of St. Ives body wash, Hefty storage bags and Walgreens reuseable bags as filler items.
Here are my 2 senarios. All St. Ives were bought seperately and Register Rewards saved for Mondays Transactions. I will do the senerios as if I did not have any RR for those who are new.

Transaction #1

1. St. Ives Body Wash 2.99
1. Mfr. Coupon -1.50 from SS 5/10

Total 1.49 +(.21) tax & get back $3.00 RReward to spend next visit.

You just made $1.30 profit on the transaction.

Transaction #2

St. Ives Body Wash 2.99 (1)
Hefty freezer bags 3.29 (2) Buy 1 get 1 free coupon in walgreens ad this week
Wags Reuseable bag .99 (1) 3 for $1.00 coupon in walgreens ad as well

Subtotal $10.57
Mfr Q - hefty bags -1.00 (2) from RP 5/10
Mfr Q - St. Ives 1.50 (1)
Wags Q -3.29
Wags Q .65

Balance Due $3.12 plus tax
Get Back $3 register reward to spend next time. I had a $6rr from earlier in the month and used it to buy one of these deals plus a paper, worked out great. No real money spent for 2 double stacks.

So for the day I spent $16.72 cash out of pocket, got $70 worth of products and $33 in register rewards to spend again. I made $26.84 from Walgreens today on trip #1.


Trip #2


When I got home and checked my coupons new coupons from this weeks papers, I noticed a $1.00 coupon for oreo cakesters at Walgreens, which meant FREE so off I went cutting them all out and ran back to Walgreens.


(2) Oreo Cakesters 2 for $5.00
(1) Filler item - local paper .50
Total 5.50
(2) $1 off coupons -2.00
(1) rr from St. Ives deal -3.00
Paid .50 plus tax
Got Back $3rr for next purchase :)
I did this twice and got the Ajc on a seperate transacion.

Please post your questions or comments. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment