Sunday, July 5, 2009

Publix test trip 7/05/09

I did not go out as early as I usually do today but I still did pretty well. I needed to get some Raid from Publix because I heard they were free and it is summertime so you may have some ants problems like we do living out here in the bushes. I did not get much but wanted my penny item just the same since I was buying something that was 3.89 each.

Here is what I did:
Deli Iced Tea 1.20 BOGO this sale period - I already started drinking it : ) lol
Publix Tortilla Chips 2.59 Penny item
Raid Ants 3.89
Raid Ants 3.89

Coupons used:
1 - Deli item coupon -1.00
2 - Publix Raid coupons -4.00 from the Publix yellow advantage flyer pictured
2 - Manufacturer coupons -4.00 from the smart summer savings flyer pictured
1 - penny item coupon -2.89 from publix ad paper in this weeks AJC

My total was -0.01 and tax was 0.54

Drama
I had 2 bags of rice on the bill as well, which I had coupons for but the computer/register would not take any more coupons. The cashier told me that I now had to have as many coupons as I did items. So I had her take off the rice coupons put on my 2 coupons that I really wanted her to use and then take the 2 bads of rice off, thus I was able to use all of my coupons for what I really wanted.

This is something new I guess so please let me know if you encountered this at your publix. I will go to another publix and see.

Ad always happy shopping ladies
CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment