Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Target Trips

This afternoon I went to Target with the kids to get some treats. There were 2 gift card offers that I liked so here they are:
The popsicles were on sale for $2.50 each and if you purchase 5 of them you got a $5 target gift card for free. I had (5) $1.00 off manufacturer's coupons that I found at the Publix by Rockdale Hospital, in the Family is it's own reward booklet. Look in the fridge section for the display with the booklets.

I bought the popsicles and then the Ice cream in the next transaction with the free gift card. Here are the figures.

5-popsicles @ 2.50 each 12.50
5-mfr cpns @ 1.00 each -5.00
Total out of pocket plus Tax $7.65
Less the gift card and this transaction cost you $2.65 for 5 boxes of pops. Not bad for tasty treats on a hot day.

Transaction #2

The Ice cream was the same deal and price as the popsicles but I had $1.50 coupons that came out of the same "Family is it's own reward" booklet and I used the Free $5 gift card to bring my total down.

Here we go:

5-Breyers Ice Cream @ $2.50each 12.50
5-1.50 mfr cpns -7.50
Total plus tax $5.15
Minus gift card -5.00
for a whopping out of pocket cost of .15
Plus I got back another $5.00 giftcard for buying the Ice cream.
Happy Sabbath to all and as always, happy shopping.
Coupon Queen Tamra

No comments:

Post a Comment