Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Walgreens Trip 12/09/09



This is my Walgreen's trips for today, I went to 2 stores and did a lot of transactions. I spent $12.48 which was mostly taxes, and got the following items, about $130 in products.

4-Tropicana Orange Juice  $12 sale price
12-Nivea Lip Balm/Gloss   $24.00 sale price
3 - Nivea Lotions               $22.47 retail
6- Conair Brush sets           $24.00 sale price
4 - Triaminic                       $20.00 sale price
2 - Dozen Eggs                   $02.00 sale price
10 - Bags of Stayfree pads  $20.00 sale price
8 - Scunnci Hair clips          $16 sale price
and a bunch of small gift sacks. There were many items that I did not have coupons for but it was ok, sometimes you pay rock bottom pricesand sometimes you let a few things slide.

Some of these will be donated and some will stay with me. I will be back in 2 differentWalgreens in the morning for more economic stimulating :-)

Happy shopping
CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment