Monday, December 14, 2009

.50 Old Navy Reuseable bag



I went to Old Navy in Conyers with a friend this morning and as we were checking out the cashier started a conversation about my Publix reuseable bag. Yes I went into Old Navy with a Publix shopping bag. My montra is, if a store wants me to use their bag, they have to offer it Free or very cheap. Anyway, I told her how much I loved the designs on their bacgsand she said "they are on sale now for .50.

You know I did not even know how to act, my friend and I had smiles from ear to ear. We both got 2 bags each allowing others to buy some for themselves before I totally rack up.

I have a few people on my list that will be getting Old Navy items for Christmas gifts and find that this will be a great item to add as well. It promotes stylish plantism ... I just made that word up :-) and who do you know that doesn't love a cute bag!

There were no signs at all to tell that they were on sale so I am sure many people do not know. I hope you guys go and get a few.

Happy shopping
CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment