Sunday, December 6, 2009

Huge Money Maker at Walgreens



Oh my lord. I am super excited about this deal guys. I have been out sick for 3 weeks and I am back and ready to do some major damage at the stores this week. Usually we do not get most of the high value coupons that other states get but we got a few great ones today.

Here is a $5 money maker deal at Walgreens with one of those high dollar coupon. Even if you do not use Triaminic this is a must buy deal, you can donate these to childrens shelters of friends that have children.

Buy 2 Triaminic thin strips - on sale this week 2 for $10
Use 2-$3 off 1 coupon from this weeks Smartsource insert
Use 1-$2 off 1 Walgreens coupon from the Healthy Savings booklet pictured above. (will take off $4)
These came out about a month ago so you guys should have some. I hope you did not throw them away. You may still be able to find them in your store, ask the managers and look around the pharmacy.

This will leave you to only pay taxes, mine was 0.70 and I got back $5 Register Rewards. I am so excited about this one. I bought about 4 today and  used the register rewards to buy my double stack of AJC, then used those coupons to buy more.

I will buy as many as I can this week. If you did not get any papers today, make sure you get them in the Monday. There is also a $2 off Snuggle coupon and a $2 off ALL laundry detergent coupon. These are huge money saver coupons.

Happy shopping all
CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment