Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cvs eGiftcard offer - Free CVS money


There is nothing better than FREE money or FREE stuff. Today I did a great deal from http://www.coupons.com/, you will need to search like you are looing for a regular printable coupon. For every $25 in CVS egiftcard that you buy for someone, they will give you $5 for yourself. I know that over the next few weeks I will spend $25 at CVS so might as well I get an extra $5 for my efforts :-)
You can use the card for online purchases or in store.

It was pretty easy to do, they even call you to make sure you are the one buying the giftcard. I do not know when this offer will expire so order as soon as you get that paycheck. These will make great gifts for folks who are fellow couponers ... hint hint to all

There is also one on there for all you O'Charleys fans like me so I will be getting one for them too.

Happy shopping
CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment