Monday, March 8, 2010

Staples deals this week

 
You know that we go through a lot of printer paper when working with printable coupons and shopping lists. Staples has this deal going on now that I would not miss, each time they have this I make sure I buy the limit 
Hammermill Printer Paper 500 sheets $1 (after easy rebate - done online)

You will pay about $5.99 per ream of paper, take you receipt and go to www.staples.com rebate center to put the information into the system. In a few weeks you get a check in the mail that you can deposit into your bank account. I usually keep this money to buy other items that they have on rebate again.

I have dry erase boards at home so I also picked up
2 - Quartet EnduraGlide Dry Erase Marker, $1
2 - Dry Erase Board Eraser, $1

These you do not have to submit a rebate for, they will ring up $1 at the register.There are a few other items on their flyer that you can check out, but these are what I found to be the best deal for me.

Happy Shopping

P.S. Make sure you get a Staples Rewards Card from the cashier.



No comments:

Post a Comment