Monday, March 22, 2010

Awesome Find at Walgreens


I went to Walgreen's to do some price checking and found these Chinet plates on clearance for .75 each pack. This is where having a handy dany coupon husband and friends come in handy, I called to see what coupons were available and ran home to print them. It was pretty late at night so I figured the would be safe till morning and I figured right. I got $1 off 1 printable coupons

There were 8 packs of plates and I was able to use 6 coupons and get them all for Free only playing taxes. I know the next question is why didn't I use 8 coupons and get the overage, well Walgreens (at least in my neck of the woods) register will not get overage. It is a very smart computer. 

Make sure you check your store for clearance deals. I am very happy and satisfied with FREE

Here is a link to how deals like these make me feel. AMEN

Happy shopping all

No comments:

Post a Comment