Monday, March 8, 2010

Easy breezy beautiful , FREE covergirl cosmetics at Rite Aid

 
 I took a short break from Rite Aid shopping since the deals were not all that good but I have to say that they have been coming up with some "I just can't pass that up" deals lately. I went there yesterday and got the following items for a whopping $1.93 plus tax $2.18 = $4.11 Out of pocket (oop)

1. The Covergirl face cosmetics were on sale for Buy one get one (bogo) and I had a buy one get free coupon from P&G 2/07/10. This make both items FREE
2. The Trident gum were also bogo, regular price 1.49 and I had .75 coupons from SS 2/07/10 which also makes them all FREE
3. The Pampers were 9.99 and I used a $2 off 1 coupon from PG 2/21/10 
4. The Pampers wipes were 2.49 less $1.00 coupon from P&G 2/07/10

I have a $5 Riteaid rebate check and a Riteaid $3 off $15 coupon as well. If I had the $5 off $25 Rite aid coupon my total would have been $2 less but no need crying over that lol. 

Don't forget that you can get a raincheck if an item is out of stock.

You know I don't have a baby but I know someone who is about to so the diapers and the wipes will be great gifts.

Happy shopping
Tamra

No comments:

Post a Comment