Sunday, February 7, 2010

This weeks meal plan.

There is one thing that never fails to happen in my house that I am sure that most of you can understand. I ask everyone "what do you want for dinner" and the answer 99.98% of the time is "I don't know". So in order to keep my sanity I have decided to to weekly meal plans like so many fellow couponers are doing.

I will pick 7 recipes each week that I will try to make. You can make anyone on any day that you choose. If you try any of these please let me know how you like them. You can also make substitutions where needed.

1. Spicy Chicken Mac
2. Italian Orange Salad - we will use regular dressing not Fat Free
3. Chicken and Rice
4. Salad withTuna fish
5. Mini Burgers with Sweet potato fries
6. BBQ chicken w/mashed potato
7. Special Fried Rice

Happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment