Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Check your local RiteAid

I found a great deal at RiteAid. I went in there by accident (well GOD sent me there) and saw that they had alot of the Kotex, Stayfree and Always  maxi pads, liners and O.B. tampons on clearance for 75% off the regular price. This bought most down to $1.Imagine my reaction as I stood there looking at a wall of marked down pads. Now the average person would be happy with this, pay their $1 and leave the store walking on cloud nine, but not me. I immediatly called my partner in crime aka my husband and had him check for coupons.  What did we find you ask, how about

$2 off 2 Kotek Pads printable
$2 off 2 Kotex Pads in SS 1/10/10
$1.50 off 2 Kotex liners in SS 1/10/10
BOGO Stayfree in RP 1/03/10
$1 off Stayfree on some of the packages
$1 off OB tampons in RP 1/03/10

So most of these items were free or .25 each. Not bad I must say. Some stores only had their items at 50% off so please check aroung.

Happy shopping


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the information. I found several coupons that I can use. BTW- you can combine these with in-stor coupons at BJ's. They give you a 60-day free trial if you do not have a memebership. Happy Shopping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Thanks for the comment and the BJ's Tip. I am sure all the bargain hunters will be in BJ's this week. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete