Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunday Shopping

Great Deals from this Sundays inserts part 1

While frantically looking for back to school items for our children yesterday, my husband and I got some really great deals. Remember last week I sent you all an email letting you know that this weekends paper was going to be awesome? Well, I am going list a few deals that I got using coupons from this weekends paper. It was hard to find the double stacks yesterday, most stores sold out so quickly, I was amazed. I was forced to buy some from Walmart of all places :(

Here is deal #1 from Walgreens:

The Vaseline lotions are on sale this week for 25% off, each 220ml bottle was $2.69 after discount. When you buy 8 of them you will get $10 in RR(Register Rewards - Money to use in the store again)

8 - 220ml vaseline at $2.69 each = 21.52
2 - 10 pack pencils at $0.19 each = .38
Total $21.90

Coupons Used
8 - 1.50 off vaseline from RP 8/02 -12.00
2 - RR's from previous purchase -7.50


Total after discounts & coupons was $2.40 plus tax on retail. I also got back $10 rr to spend again in the store.


Deal #2 from Rite Aid


These are for listerine agent cool blue rinse for our children. They love them so when I sawthat we were getting bogo coupons I was very happy. The regular retail for one will be between 4.99 and 5.29 so sale plus a $1 coupon used to be good for me. These were even better, on sale at Rite aid


We did this transaction 2 times because there is a $25 rebate offer available on listerine products. Check the August Single Check rebate booklet found in Riteaid for more info.

6 - Listerine cool blue at 3.99 each = 23.94
1 - double stack ajc = 2.50
Total 26.44 plus tax
Coupons used:
1 - $5 off 25 rite aid coupon
3 - bogo cool blue = 11.97
3 - $1 off cool blue - (for the 3 I paid for per say)
Total Coupons 19.97

My total was 3.97 plus tax (I usually do not put the tax because some counties pay more than others). And as mentioned above, I will be getting back a $25 Rite aid gift card through the mail.

I will post more deals using the coupons from this weeks insert as I get them so that you all can go and get yours too. If you do not have enough coupons and want to buy some go to www.thecouponclippers.com

Happy shopping.
CQTamra






No comments:

Post a Comment