Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Insert Shopping - CVS


This week is going to be an interesting week for me, I think I will be getting lots of rainchecks for a few items. Don't forget to ask for a raincheck if your store is out of an item it will come in handy later.
This weeks insert did not look like much to me at first but as usual I find coupons in them that make it worth getting my usual dozen or so. :)

This is my cvs trip this morning. I started with $1.98 in ECB
3-Glade Sense and Spray - $5 each (buy $10 get back $3ECB)
2-Double Stack AJC - $5

Coupons Used
3-$4 off Glade = -12.00 (from 8/23/09 SS-Smart Source insert)
1-$4 off $20 = -4.00 (from the Readyfill booklet at the pharmacy)
1-$1.98 ECB = -1.98

Total Due is $2.02 plus tax
Got back $3.00 ECB to use on next transaction which I did right away.
Transaction #2
1-Glade Sense and Spray - $5
1-Double Stack AJC - $2.50
Coupons Used
1-$4 off Glade
1-$3 ECB
Total Due is .50 plus tax
Got back another $3 ECB
You can buy up to 6 Glade Sense and Sprays and you will get back $3ECB for every 2 that you buy.

Hsppy shopping all
CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment