Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shopping with this Sundays inserts 08/09/09 part 1

Hi all. I hope you all had a great weekend. My hubby went shopping with me again today and we scored some great bargains. Here is one of them using the coupons that were in todays AJC coupon inserts.

This is a Rite aid deal and you can actually do this one this saturday night 9/15/09 but instead of the double stack you can get the early edition Sunday paper.

We love these air freshners and when I get coupons for them I really stock up.
I bought the following:
2 - Large Air Wick imotion Fresh o matic ultra 6.99 each = 13.98
2 - Small Air wick imotion scented oil 4.99 each = 09.98
1 - Ajc double stack 2.50 = 2.50
Total was $26.46
Coupons used from this weeks inserts:
2 - $6 off Airwick imotion fresh o matic ultra -
2 - $4 off Airwick imotion scented oil
1 - $5 off $25 Rite aid coupon

Subtotal 26.46
Discounts -25.00
Total 1.46
Tax 1.68
Total oop = 3.14

To get your $5 off $25 coupon please go to www.southernsavers.com click on Rite Aid then the current weeks ad date. There you will see a link to where you can print a coupon. I will post up a few other deals that I got at Walgreens, Publix and Staples by Monday evening. As always, happy shopping.

CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment