Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Staples Awesome Paper Deal - 7-13-09

Good Moringi All,

I hope you all had a great weekend. I was in Savannah with my hubby and two friends this weekend so I did miss out on getting all of my newspaper and some of the CVS deals. I did go to Staples and got some great deals and the $5 off $20 coupon made up for what I missed.

The paper pictured is on sale for $3.69 with a limit of 2 reams. Still awesome and there is a easy rebate of $3.68 on each of them so you will end up paying only 0.01 for each ream.

You will need paper to print your printable coupons, shopping lists etc so please do not let this one pass you by.

They also hace 12 count pencils for .01 each with a limit of 2. I would get 2 on my way out and another 2 on my way in. I actually will be going with the kids today and letting them buy their own :)

The easy rebate can be entered online at www.staples.com just look for the easy rebate section. I usually do mine as soon as I get home because I am not very good at keeping my receipts safe. :)lol.

Please let me know if you have any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment