Friday, May 28, 2010

Free feels soooooooo good


I love it when a plan comes together ... can you tell I watched too much A-Team as a kid :-) These are from my many four trips to 2 different Target stores. I saved my $4 Nivea coupons instead of running out to use them a few weeks ago and I am happy to say that it paid off.
I bought the following items and they were all for FREE. That's right FREE. I have not been shopping alot lately and now that allergy season is over for me it is time to play catch up.

1. Nivea 3.99 - 4.00 coupon = Free
2. Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-clean 8.99 - 5.00 mfr coupon = 3.99 and a Target coupon for a Free $5 gift card when you buy one. It came out in the 5/23/10 inserts whach makes it free plus $1 money maker
3. Del Monte fruit cups 2.00 - .75 coupon = 1.25

I had a $25 Target gift card to begin with from a previous shopping trip so I bought one of each item per transaction paid with that gift card and put the $5 that I got back on a new gift card, I did that until the $25 almost ran out and then used the 2nd gift card to pay while putting the $5 on the old gift card. You can go all day doing that or until you run out of coupons or until they kick you out of the store. lol

Happy shopping all and have a safe and fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment