Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FREE Snuggle .. Yeahhhhhhh


If it seems like I am excited about this then that is an understatement. Remember those $3 off Snuggle coupons we got in the 10/04 RP, they are about to pay off. I have been holding on to them for a sale such as this and it is here. The new Publix sale starting on 10/14/09 will feature the 32 load Snuggle for $3 each which means it is FREE.

I am sure I will need to get rainchecks on these since we have some serious couponers in my area but that is ok too. With rainchecks you can get 3 snuggle per raincheck (they will give you more if you ask, but for this plan 3 works best) and use them on Sundays with your penny item coupon. This way you pay taxes for all.

I would like for you guys to post a comment at the end of the ad week how many Snuggles you bought.

Happy Shopping All
CQTamra

No comments:

Post a Comment